Hello valley folks! You are invited to Laughing and Singing our Way Through Emotions. You can expect an opening circle, meditation, a few simple and silly singing and theatre games, and discussion on the gifts of an emotion. Wear clothes you can move in (layers are good) and water to drink. Costumes provided!
You can expect a play space where you always have the choice to participate, where no put downs are allowed, and where we celebrate “mistakes”.
This free series of events is sponsored by Women’s Place Resource Center. (Thank you!) . 440 Main Street (Kentville NS library). Down the stairs and straight ahead to the door at the end of the hall. Come to one or two or the whole series.
These playshops are for you if you
• Are feeling burned out and would like an opportunity to play like you could when you were a child
• Want to try something theatrical or creative but feel nervous to do so
• Struggle with shyness, anxiety, or depression
• Would like more silliness or laughter in your life
• Would like an opportunity to stretch your comfort zone and practice playful emotional expression in a low stakes, safe-enough space
April 26 – Fear
May 3 – Anger
May 10 – Sadness
May 17 – Shame
May 23 – Jealousy
May 31 – Situational Depression
All from 6-730 pm.
Let’s play and explore and laugh together. ❤