It is my joy to invite you to Laughing and Singing our Way Through Situational Depression. You can expect an opening circle, an inner child meditation, a trust game, a few simple theatre games, a silly singing game, discussion on the gifts of situational depression, and time for reflection, integration, and feedback. Wear clothes you can move in (layers are good) and water to drink. Costumes provided!
You can expect a play space where you always have the choice to participate, where no put downs are allowed, and where we celebrate “mistakes”.
Tuesday, April 9th, 2019, 630-830 pm. Cost: $10.00. As always, there are sliding scale and trade options for accessibility.
This is for you if you
- Are feeling burned out and would like an opportunity to play like you could when you were a child
- Want to try something theatrical or creative but feel nervous to do so
- Struggle with shyness, anxiety, or depression
- Would like more silliness or laughter in your life
- Would like an opportunity to stretch your comfort zone and practice playful emotional expression in a low stakes, safe-enough space
Let’s laugh and learn and play together!