(photo credit Carol Layton)
It is my joy and honour to invite you to Laughing and Singing our Way Through Jealousy. You can expect an opening circle, a heart-centering meditation, a trust game, a few silly simple theatre and singing games, discussion on the gifts of jealousy, and time for reflection, integration, and feedback. Wear clothes you can move in (layers are good) and water to drink. Costumes provided!
You can expect a play space where you always have the choice to participate, where no put downs are allowed, and where we celebrate “mistakes”.
The cost is $10.00. As with all my workshops, there is a sliding scale or trade to make it accessible.
This playshop is for you if you
• Are feeling burned out and would like an opportunity to play like you could when you were a child
• Want to try something theatrical or creative but feel nervous to do so
• Struggle with shyness, anxiety, or depression
• Would like more silliness or laughter in your life
• Would like an opportunity to stretch your comfort zone and practice playful emotional expression in a low stakes, safe-enough space
I am so delighted to share this work with you – let’s play!
Tuesday, March 12th, 630-830 pm, Nan’s Rock Shop in the warehouse, 13995 Highway 1, Wilmot, NS. Contact Megan 902 840 1734 or email@example.com for more information.